Beta Installation - SPCRED

Jun 10, 2010 at 10:15 AM

Hi,

Strange issue when I install the Beta version onto our test server. For some reason the SPCRED Connection type is not being added. When I open the Connection Manager from within Visual Studio, the SPCRED type is not available. Any ideas?

Jun 10, 2010 at 2:48 PM
Is this for SQL 2005 or SQL 2008? There is a folder under the DTS subfolder... PipelineComponents where the source/destination go. The folder called "Connections" should have the dll for the connection manager.
Sep 2, 2010 at 8:59 PM

I have the same problem.  I do see the Connections dll for sharepoint but I'm not sure how to add it to SSIS.  I don't see it in the choose toolbox items under any of the tabs.  Can you please help? 

Nov 1, 2010 at 6:01 PM

The .dll I presume we're looking for is SharePointListAdapters.dll in the latest release I'm working with and found in ...\100\DTS\PipelineComponents. I then found the SPCRED Connection Manager Type in the Add SSIS Connection Manager dialog box (SSIS menu, New Connection...).

Oct 7, 2011 at 10:54 AM
kevinidzi wrote:
Is this for SQL 2005 or SQL 2008? There is a folder under the DTS subfolder... PipelineComponents where the source/destination go. The folder called "Connections" should have the dll for the connection manager.

Just downloaded, installed and working through the docx. Got to "Add Sharepoint Connection" and I do not see the SPCRED entry in the options for new Connection manager?  I looked in the paths above and see no dll for Sharepoint. Help?

Oct 7, 2011 at 11:48 AM

Exited and Restarted BIDS and option is there now for SPCRED.  Doh!  Usefule to add that to your excellent Word doc.

Many thanks for the great tool.

Oct 7, 2011 at 4:43 PM

Done- http://sqlsrvintegrationsrv.codeplex.com/wikipage?title=SharePoint%20List%20Adapters

Glad you got it to work!

Oct 8, 2011 at 4:18 PM

Thanks Kevin, keep up the great work.

Sent: 07 October 2011 16:44
To: joe.kelly@sallins.org
Subject: Re: Beta Installation - SPCRED [SQLSrvIntegrationSrv:215566]