Authentication error when using SSIS SharePoint List Destination

Nov 29, 2011 at 8:03 AM

I am using Sharepoint List Adapters to export database table to sharepoint list.

But its errored out at Data Flow Task[SharepointListDestination[1]]:System.ServiceModel.Security.MessageSecurityException: The Http request is unauthorised with client authentication scheme 'Ntlm'. The authentication header received from server was ' Negotiate, NTLM' --->. System.Net.Exception : The remote server returned an error (401) unauthorised.

The Sharepoint codeplex is installed on database server. While creating connection manager for sharepoint list ,i have passed the credentials of sharepoint server. At the design mode it returned the expected columns of sharepoint list using that credentials but when i ran that package using package execution utility it errored out as above.

Any help would be appreciated.

Dec 22, 2011 at 3:12 PM

If the adapter will not be running under default credentials, such as the account running the job;  Then the username/password must be secured.

Review the FAQ for guidance: http://sqlsrvintegrationsrv.codeplex.com/wikipage?title=SharePoint%20List%20Adapters&referringTitle=Documentation