Failure when editing the Sharepoint List Source item :System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Jan 25, 2013 at 2:35 PM
Edited Jan 25, 2013 at 2:53 PM

Failure when editing the Sharepoint List Source item :Error at Data Flow Task

Hello,

i tried for hours to resolve the following problem but now give up. I always get the same error message (see below)

I try to connect our sharepoint 2010 with SQL Server 2008 R2 Std Edt and Visual Studio 2008.
Installation of the package worked fine. I can add the "Sharepoint List Source" to my Data Flow and Create a new SPCred Connection in the Connection Manager,
then i open the Sharepont List Source Item in the Advances Editor and add the SPCred Connection on the first Tab, on the second Tab i enter the SP URL, Listname and Viewname.
Then i click on the third tab and get the error message, same massage appears when i click on refresh button.

I need help!

Error at Data Flow Task [SharePoint List Source [1]]: System.ServiceModel.Security.MessageSecurityException: The HTTP request is unauthorized with client authentication scheme 'Negotiate'. The authentication header received from the server was 'NTLM'. ---> System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (401) Unauthorized.
   at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse()
   at System.ServiceModel.Channels.HttpChannelFactory.HttpRequestChannel.HttpChannelRequest.WaitForReply(TimeSpan timeout)
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---

Server stack trace:
   at System.ServiceModel.Channels.HttpChannelUtilities.ValidateAuthentication(HttpWebRequest request, HttpWebResponse response, WebException responseException, HttpChannelFactory factory)
   at System.ServiceModel.Channels.HttpChannelUtilities.ValidateRequestReplyResponse(HttpWebRequest request, HttpWebResponse response, HttpChannelFactory factory, WebException responseException, ChannelBinding channelBinding)
   at System.ServiceModel.Channels.HttpChannelFactory.HttpRequestChannel.HttpChannelRequest.WaitForReply(TimeSpan timeout)
   at System.ServiceModel.Channels.RequestChannel.Request(Message message, TimeSpan timeout)
   at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.RequestChannelBinder.Request(Message message, TimeSpan timeout)
   at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannel.Call(String action, Boolean oneway, ProxyOperationRuntime operation, Object[] ins, Object[] outs, TimeSpan timeout)
   at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannel.Call(String action, Boolean oneway, ProxyOperationRuntime operation, Object[] ins, Object[] outs)
   at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannelProxy.InvokeService(IMethodCallMessage methodCall, ProxyOperationRuntime operation)
   at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannelProxy.Invoke(IMessage message)

Exception rethrown at [0]:
   at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.HandleReturnMessage(IMessage reqMsg, IMessage retMsg)
   at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.PrivateInvoke(MessageData msgData, Int32 type)
   at Microsoft.Samples.SqlServer.SSIS.SharePointUtility.ListsService.ListsSoap.GetListAndView(GetListAndViewRequest request)
   at Microsoft.Samples.SqlServer.SSIS.SharePointUtility.ListsService.ListsSoapClient.ListsService_ListsSoap_GetListAndView(GetListAndViewRequest request)
   at Microsoft.Samples.SqlServer.SSIS.SharePointUtility.ListsService.ListsSoapClient.GetListAndView(String listName, String viewName)
   at Microsoft.Samples.SqlServer.SSIS.SharePointUtility.Adapter.ListsAdapter.GetSharePointList(String listName, String viewId)
   at Microsoft.Samples.SqlServer.SSIS.SharePointUtility.Adapter.ListsAdapter.GetSharePointFields(String listName, String viewId)
   at Microsoft.Samples.SqlServer.SSIS.SharePointUtility.ListServiceUtility.GetFields(Uri sharepointUri, NetworkCredential credentials, String listName, String viewName)
   at Microsoft.Samples.SqlServer.SSIS.SharePointListAdapters.SharePointListSource.GetAccessibleSharePointColumns(String sharepointUrl, String listName, String viewName)
   at Microsoft.Samples.SqlServer.SSIS.SharePointListAdapters.SharePointListSource.CreateExternalMetaDataColumns(IDTSOutput100 output, String sharepointUrl, String listName, String viewName, Dictionary`2 existingColumnData)
   at Microsoft.Samples.SqlServer.SSIS.SharePointListAdapters.SharePointListSource.LoadDataSourceInformation(IDTSOutput100 output, Dictionary`2 existingColumnData)
   at Microsoft.Samples.SqlServer.SSIS.SharePointListAdapters.SharePointListSource.ReinitializeMetaData()
   at Microsoft.SqlServer.Dts.Pipeline.ManagedComponentHost.HostReinitializeMetaData(IDTSManagedComponentWrapper100 wrapper)