List Rows are filtered

Apr 23, 2013 at 8:22 PM
I have list with 75 items. My data flow source has no filter on it, yet 14 items are omitted. The 14 missing rows originally all correlated to two particular values in a lookup column. Wondering if the issue was related to those values, though, I created additional values and new rows that are tied to the new values, and the rows are still missing in the output.

It's a calendar, and each entry has a start/end date, a person, and a team. The original set of missing rows are associated with two particular teams. I created new teams in the team lookup list, and created new rows in the calendar for the same people with the same start/end dates but associated with the new teams. Those new rows are also omitted by the SSIS data source. I created a new row for a different person associated with one of the new team rows. That row comes through fine. So the problem isn't the team value, and the probably isn't the person, because those people have other rows for other teams that are not omitted in the output.

Clear as mud? It doesn't make any sense to me either, but I could sure use a straw to grasp.