SharePoint List Adapter with SQL Proxy

May 8, 2013 at 7:52 PM
I believe my situation is unique and I'm not quite sure how to approach at this time.

My SharePoint sites are housed by a separate server than the SQL server. They are also on two different domains and they aren't linked in any way at all. When I log into my computer, I log into it using the same credentials that are used for the SharePoint sites, but when I log into SQL I have a SQL user ID and password that I use and I access the SQL server from an IP Address internally.

If I run my package on my local computer it runs beautifully, however, I want to set up the package to run as a Job Server SSIS Package. The Job Server requires my SQL Log in information and is not linked in any way to the SharePoint list.

I've tried setting up a proxy SSIS Package Execution, but I'm not able to use Credentials for the SharePoint site as Credentials. It's stating an error of "Directory\User.Name" is not a valid Windows user, but it wouldn't be a Windows user.

Any direction would be appreciated...this noob is getting frustrated.
May 8, 2013 at 8:16 PM
The error I'm getting is:

[SharePoint List Source [133]] Error: System.ServiceModel.Security.MessageSecurityException: The HTTP request is unauthorized with client authentication scheme 'Ntlm'. The authentication header received from the server was 'NTLM'.

[SSIS.Pipeline] Error: SharePoint List Source failed validation and returned error cod 0x80131501