SharePoint List Adapters Setup For Sql Server 2005 download

Aug 20, 2013 at 10:34 AM
Hi,

I'm looking for a download of SharePointListAdaptersSetupForSqlServer2005.msi which is required by a client. Unfortunately it seems that noone has kept the .msi file and I'm unable to find it anywhere online and SharePointListAdaptersSetup.msi will not work for them.

Does anyone have this .msi file and could share it with me? Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks
Coordinator
Aug 21, 2013 at 10:15 AM
It's not needed - it is a single msi now. it will install to any sql version.
Aug 21, 2013 at 10:44 AM
We tried using the msi for SSIS Sharepoint List Adapters for SQL Server integrated services however when the user tried to do some actual work she would get the following error messages:

Validation error. BI Users: DTS.Pipeline: The component metadata for "component "BI Users" (26279)" could not be upgraded to the newer version of the component. The PerformUpgrade method failed. StagingBIUsers_Load.dtsx 0 0

Error loading StagingBIUsers_Load.dtsx: The "component "BI Users" (26279)" failed to cache the component metadata object and returned error code 0x80131600. T:\SSIS\Code\StagingBIUsers\StagingBIUsers\StagingBIUsers_Load.dtsx

It was suggested by one of our support teams that the issue could be related to the machine having updated versions of the Sharepoint List Adaptors installed, so when a older adaptor project is open, it fails to convert the adaptors in an existing SSIS package. All the other machines/servers have the previous msi installed on.