I used the SharePoint List Adapter on Visual Studio 2010 and it worked perfectly. We then started upgrading to Visual Studio 2013 and installed an updated version of the adapter. I ran into some "NTLM" issues and thought I will just revert back to
the VS 2010 version. Now I get the following error: "Error: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at Microsoft.SqlServer.Dts.Pipeline.PipelineBuffer.AddRow()".
I tried to revert back to the original adapter installation but I still get that error. I also tried installing the x86 version but then I got an "Error loading from XML" issue.