SharePoint List Source and Destination Sample
This sample demonstrates how to get data into and out of SharePoint lists by using custom source and destination adapters.
Use this sample to learn more about:
- Validation: Validation for this component actively goes against the SharePoint Site to verify the properties are valid.
- Values from Expressions: This component supports external variables, which can be expressions, and can be attached to the source component to customize the query. Similar to the CommandText for the other Sql Components
- Supports x86/x64 systems using SQL 2005 / SQL 2008 / SQL 2012 using WiX Installer
- Linq: The Component has been written using Linq and shows how elements such as the metadata and columns can be combined for data retrieval..
- Custom properties: The component keeps its configuration in custom properties on itself, inputs, and input columns.
- Connection Manager to store a username / password
Currently this adapter works with English (en-US) SharePoint server culture settings only.
NOTE: PLEASE do not post issues you're having in the comments
, try the discussions area or issue tracker for answers first. Since SharePoint is used as-is, there are some funny things it can do which others may be able to assist with which are unrelated to the tool itself. Plus, comments are not made for questions - can't have a discussion or respond as easily to them.