SSIS SharePoint List Source - Missing Columns

Feb 25, 2010 at 6:05 PM

Installed SharePoint List Source/Destination addins for SQL 2005. When I configure the SharePoint List Source component I can see only some of the columns I expect and an addition few I didn't. When I compare the column list to a column list I pulled from a linked table of the same List in MSAccess I seem to be missing some URL and Path columns I would need especially if I have groups in the list. Is there something I can confiure in the component to include these fields?

Thank you for you help in advance. 

Mar 3, 2010 at 6:05 PM

Pull the data into a table and look at it, it is most likely there with a different name. Sharepoint might have other ideas for what the names of your columns should be :)

Mar 19, 2012 at 7:52 PM

we have similar issue, one of the columns is not being pulled at all into table (not even in other columns...), what could be the issue?

Apr 18, 2012 at 3:29 AM

It might be an unsupported column type, if it is completely ignored. Try makign a calculated column and output the data into that if possible (you will not be able to write into that though).  What is the column type?

Apr 18, 2012 at 8:06 AM
Hi Kevin,

We tried multiple ways but could not get it work so dropped and recreated the Sharepoint List Source and Destination steps and got it work.

Thanks,
Montu

On Apr 17, 2012, at 7:29 PM, kevinidzi wrote:

It might be an unsupported column type, if it is completely ignored. Try makign a calculated column and output the data into that if possible (you will not be able to write into that though). What is the column type?