"Microsoft.samples.sqlserver.sharepointutility.sharepointunhandledexepction"...

Jun 21, 2010 at 7:33 PM

hi,

I am installed the latest version of the for SQL 2005 and was able to see sharepoint listsource and destination.

SharePointListAdaptersSetupForSqlServer2005.msi
application, 463K, uploaded Jun 2 - 5700 downloads

When I try to configure it to the sharepoint list, it throwed an exception "Microsoft.samples.sqlserver.sharepointutility.sharepointunhandledexepction"... "A possible reaon might be you are trying to retrive too many items at a time".

This list has only 5 items and I set the value to 10 even then the error is the same. Can someone help.

thx
Siva
Jun 21, 2010 at 7:42 PM

Nov 22 2009 at 9:50 AM<abbr></abbr>
<input id="ctl00_ctl00_MasterContent_Content_PostRepeater_ctl02_PostId" name="ctl00$ctl00$MasterContent$Content$PostRepeater$ctl02$PostId" type="hidden" value="259575" />

somehow managed to create a new discussion item rather than replying to this one. This discussion item is fixe with the correct use of siteurl and sitelistname syntax. The example that unlocked the mystery for me is http://www.mssqltips.com/tip.asp?tip=1733.

Thanks to those who made this tool available and others who have written on it.

I guess I didn't do a good search in the codeplex. Here is the answer.

Jun 24, 2010 at 5:09 AM

Great! Cool to see another article out there on this. There is also the MSDN article linked from the Download link which may help as well.