Microsoft.Samples.SqlServer.SSIS.SharePointUtility.SharePointUnhandledException

Sep 6, 2010 at 2:01 PM
Edited Sep 6, 2010 at 2:13 PM

MOSS 2007 SP2 + SQL SERVER 2008 R2

I installed the package, made new SSIS project, when i try to use Sharepoint List Source, it fails. I input correct site name, and correct list name (same names work in SSRS and in MSIE), and it gives this:

Microsoft.Samples.SqlServer.SSIS.SharePointUtility.SharePointUnhandledException

If i specify ANY view name, it also adds "A possible reason might be you are trying to retrieve too many items at a time (Batch size)"
If i do not, it does not.

Therefore, the whole package is just plain unusable. Maybe i am doing something wrong? I have russian sharepoint, i tried to specify ru-RU where en-US was, no luck.

PS: By the way, it does not allow me to close the window with "OK" button, which is a very poor design, since power might go out or i might just need to save the state of the project to resume later, like, imagine power in my building went out and my pc is on UPS to save all data in that case, i cannot save data because i cannot click OK because it wont let me!

PSS: Doesnt allow to copy error message either. Its in "yellowish" textbox which isnt active, cant put a cursor there, nor does it have a popup menu... Had to type error by hand, CBA to type all that text (takes like 15 strings)