SharePoint List Destination Error

Nov 17, 2011 at 4:46 PM
Edited Nov 17, 2011 at 4:50 PM

I cannot modify or delete records using the destination adapter.  Below is the error I receive when trying to delete:

Error: 0x0 at Data Flow Task 1, SharePoint List Destination: Error on row ID="1": 0x80070005 - Unspecified Error - Check SharePoint Server Logs if possible. (SP ID=505000)
Error: 0xC0047062 at Data Flow Task 1, SharePoint List Destination [120]: Microsoft.Samples.SqlServer.SSIS.SharePointListAdapters.PipelineProcessException: Errors detected in this component - see SSIS Errors
   at Microsoft.Samples.SqlServer.SSIS.SharePointListAdapters.SharePointListDestination.ProcessInput(Int32 inputID, PipelineBuffer buffer)
   at Microsoft.SqlServer.Dts.Pipeline.ManagedComponentHost.HostProcessInput(IDTSManagedComponentWrapper100 wrapper, Int32 inputID, IDTSBuffer100 pDTSBuffer, IntPtr bufferWirePacket)
Error: 0xC0047022 at Data Flow Task 1, SSIS.Pipeline: SSIS Error Code DTS_E_PROCESSINPUTFAILED.  The ProcessInput method on component "SharePoint List Destination" (120) failed with error code 0x80131500 while processing input "Component Input" (129). The identified component returned an error from the ProcessInput method. The error is specific to the component, but the error is fatal and will cause the Data Flow task to stop running.  There may be error messages posted before this with more information about the failure.
Information: 0x40043008 at Data Flow Task 1, SSIS.Pipeline: Post Execute phase is beginning.
Information: 0x4004300B at Data Flow Task 1, SSIS.Pipeline: "component "SharePoint List Destination" (120)" wrote 0 rows.

My source is using a SharePoint List Source adapter to pull in the records from the same list that I am trying to delete, basically wiping the list clean by joining the source to the destination on the IDs.  I know the source adapter is working because I have successfully tried writing the IDs to a flat file.

I haven't been able to resolve this error.  Any thoughts?

Nov 18, 2011 at 2:48 PM

This ended up being a permissions issue.