Can i use this with Sharepoint 2010?

Sep 7, 2012 at 7:15 AM

Hi there,
      I have been using this fantastic component for loading many lists in sharepoint 2007.
Justed wanted to know if it works for SP 2010.

Cheers

Sep 10, 2012 at 7:02 AM

Hi

there can anyone answer?
Cheers

Sep 19, 2012 at 2:42 PM

Yes, it works with SP 2010

Sep 20, 2012 at 1:44 AM

When i look at the the component tyoe i have installed its version 1.0.0.0.

Is this what i should be using for Sp 2010 on Sql server 2008 r2 64 bit.

As i have been trying it but i keep getting error

Error: 0xC0047062 at Data Flow Task, SharePoint List Destination [364]: Microsoft.SqlServer.Dts.Pipeline.UnsupportedBufferDataTypeException: Column data type DT_I4 is not supported by the PipelineBuffer class.
   at Microsoft.SqlServer.Dts.Pipeline.PipelineBuffer.GetDouble(Int32 columnIndex)
   at Microsoft.Samples.SqlServer.SSIS.SharePointListAdapters.SharePointListDestination.ProcessInput(Int32 inputID, PipelineBuffer buffer)
   at Microsoft.SqlServer.Dts.Pipeline.ManagedComponentHost.HostProcessInput(IDTSManagedComponentWrapper100 wrapper, Int32 inputID, IDTSBuffer100 pDTSBuffer, IntPtr bufferWirePacket)
Error: 0xC0047022 at Data Flow Task, SSIS.Pipeline: SSIS Error Code DTS_E_PROCESSINPUTFAILED.  The ProcessInput method on component "SharePoint List Destination" (364) failed with error code 0x80131600 while processing input "Component Input" (371). The identified component returned an error from the ProcessInput method. The error is specific to the component, but the error is fatal and will cause the Data Flow task to stop running.  There may be error messages posted before this with more information about the failure.
Error: 0xC0047062 at Data Flow Task, SharePoint List Destination [16]: Microsoft.SqlServer.Dts.Pipeline.UnsupportedBufferDataTypeException: Column data type DT_I4 is not supported by the PipelineBuffer class.
   at Microsoft.SqlServer.Dts.Pipeline.PipelineBuffer.GetDouble(Int32 columnIndex)
   at Microsoft.Samples.SqlServer.SSIS.SharePointListAdapters.SharePointListDestination.ProcessInput(Int32 inputID, PipelineBuffer buffer)
   at Microsoft.SqlServer.Dts.Pipeline.ManagedComponentHost.HostProcessInput(IDTSManagedComponentWrapper100 wrapper, Int32 inputID, IDTSBuffer100 pDTSBuffer, IntPtr bufferWirePacket)
Error: 0xC0047022 at Data Flow Task, SSIS.Pipeline: SSIS Error Code DTS_E_PROCESSINPUTFAILED.  The ProcessInput method on component "SharePoint List Destination" (16) failed with error code 0x80131600 while processing input "Component Input" (23). The identified component returned an error from the ProcessInput method. The error is specific to the component, but the error is fatal and will cause the Data Flow task to stop running.  There may be error messages posted before this with more information about the failure.
Information: 0x40043008 at Data Flow Task, SSIS.Pipeline: Post Execute phase is beginning.

Any ideas hat i'm doing wrong?

Thanks in advance

Sep 21, 2012 at 6:18 AM
Edited Sep 21, 2012 at 6:19 AM

All fixed.

Very good tool indeed.

Sql server 2008  prefereed type DT_WSTR instead of DT_STR for some reasons :(.
Not after fixing that had issue with the Sql List Adapter stating couldn't load the componenets....... another horror.
Tip when using the Sql List Adapter components make sure the public tokens match.

Noticed the one i have on the dev is different from the one in production.

Also if you move packages from one server to the other make sure you use EncryptSensitiveWithPassword.

Thats all for that.

Cheers