SharePoint List Source FormatException

Feb 11, 2013 at 5:36 PM
I'm importing data from a SharePoint list and I get an exception:

Error: 0xC0047062 at Import data from SharePoint list, SharePoint List Source [1719]: System.FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format.
at System.Number.StringToNumber(String str, NumberStyles options, NumberBuffer& number, NumberFormatInfo info, Boolean parseDecimal)
at System.Number.ParseDouble(String value, NumberStyles options, NumberFormatInfo numfmt)
at System.Double.Parse(String s, NumberStyles style, NumberFormatInfo info)
at Microsoft.Samples.SqlServer.SSIS.SharePointListAdapters.SharePointListSource.PrimeOutput(Int32 outputs, Int32[] outputIDs, PipelineBuffer[] buffers)
at Microsoft.SqlServer.Dts.Pipeline.ManagedComponentHost.HostPrimeOutput(IDTSManagedComponentWrapper100 wrapper, Int32 outputs, Int32[] outputIDs, IDTSBuffer100[] buffers, IntPtr ppBufferWirePacket)
Error: 0xC0047038 at Import data from SharePoint list, SSIS.Pipeline: SSIS Error Code DTS_E_PRIMEOUTPUTFAILED. The PrimeOutput method on component "SharePoint List Source" (1719) returned error code 0x80131537. The component returned a failure code when the pipeline engine called PrimeOutput(). The meaning of the failure code is defined by the component, but the error is fatal and the pipeline stopped executing. There may be error messages posted before this with more information about the failure.

I've noticed that some of the floating point fields in the list contain blanks, which might be causing this, but I'm quite new to SSIS and have a couple of questions:
  1. How do I handle lists with invalid data?
  2. Can I find out which row and column in the list that causes the error?
Thanks,
Magnus