SSIS 2014 - SharePoint Adapter

May 28, 2014 at 9:31 AM
Hi there

I recently upgraded to SQL Server 2014 and started using the SQL Server Data Tools for Visual Studio 2013. Now I cannot even open my SSIS package.

When I look for the connection, in the connection manager I no longer see it. I also do not see it any more in the data flow task.

Would it be possible to please explain how to get this installed and seen in SSDT for Visual Studio 2013?

Thanks
Jul 4, 2014 at 2:20 PM
quavaq, did you ever find a solution to this? I have the same issue and am using the SQL Server Data Tools for Visual Studio 2012 (shell-integrated) as a workaround, but would much rather have the list adapters available in my Visual Studio 2013 Pro. Thanks.
Jul 7, 2014 at 5:19 AM
Edited Jul 7, 2014 at 5:19 AM
Hi there ItsBradMorgan,

I actually did find a solution to this.

If you use this link below I followed the steps and changed my data source to use the OData and it worked like a charm.

OData - SSIS

Let me know if you get stuck, but the above is pretty straight forward.

Regards
Gilbert
Jul 8, 2014 at 1:30 AM
Thank you Gilbert, this is helpful; however I don't think this will help me when a SharePoint list is my destination. Have you found an equivalent of the SharePoint list destination? (I am using SQL Server 2014 and VS2013...thanks again.
Jul 8, 2014 at 7:40 AM
Hi there

Ok sorry I could have mis-read your original message.

Unfortunately I have only ever needed it to read from a SharePoint list.

Thanks
Gilbert
Mar 17, 2015 at 1:18 PM
Did anyone find an answer to this? Other than paying for one?
Mar 17, 2015 at 11:38 PM
Hi there, I have the following blog post, which explains how to do this without having to pay for any components.

Works really well.

http://t.co/MMrYjlMtUC

Thanks
Gilbert
Mar 18, 2015 at 7:45 AM
Great blog post Gilbert. Unfortunately it will not help us since we use Sharepoint lists as both source and destination.