Sharepoint List Source data loading error

Aug 10, 2009 at 9:48 AM

Hi experts!

I have a problem with data loading from Sharepoint to SQL server.

I have installed the SSIS Sharepoint List Source and Destination on a SQL Server 2005 machine. I set up the properties of the list source:  SiteListName, SitelistViewName, SIte URL I mapped columns and run SSIS package. In result I get errors:

[SharePoint List Source [1]] Error: System.FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format. at System.Number.StringToNumber(String str, NumberStyles options, NumberBuffer& number, NumberFormatInfo info, Boolean parseDecimal) at System.Number.ParseDouble(String value, NumberStyles options, NumberFormatInfo numfmt) at System.Double.Parse(String s, NumberStyles style, NumberFormatInfo info) at Microsoft.Samples.SqlServer.SSIS.SharePointListAdapters.SharePointListSource.PrimeOutput(Int32 outputs, Int32[] outputIDs, PipelineBuffer[] buffers) at  Microsoft.SqlServer.Dts.Pipeline.ManagedComponentHost.HostPrimeOutput(IDTSManagedComponentWrapper90 wrapper, Int32 outputs, Int32[] outputIDs, IDTSBuffer90[] buffers, IntPtr ppBufferWirePacket)

[DTS.Pipeline] Error: The PrimeOutput method on component "SharePoint List Source" (1) returned error code 0x80131537.

The component returned a failure code when the pipeline engine called PrimeOutput(). The meaning of the failure code is defined by the component, but the error is fatal and the pipeline stopped executing.

[DTS.Pipeline] Error: Thread SourceThread0 has excited with error code 0XC0047038

[DTS.Pipeline] Error: Thread "WorkThread0" received a shutdown signal and is terminating. The user requested a shutdown, or an error in another thread is causing the pipeline to shutdown.

[DTS.Pipeline] Error: Thread "WorkThread0" has exited with error code 0xC0047039.

Could you please help me to solve this problem?