SSIS / SharePoint Source and SQL Agent issue

Oct 27, 2009 at 5:47 PM

I built a package on SQL 2005 with the SharePoint source component.

This package works on Business Intelligence Studio, and with SSIS (ran manually)

I put this package on a Job on SQL Agent : i got this message when i ran the job :

Executed as user: HAYWARD\SQL. ...ersion 9.00.4035.00 for 32-bit  Copyright (C) Microsoft Corp 1984-2005. All rights reserved.    Started:  17:34:47  Error: 2009-10-27 17:34:51.06     Code: 0xC0047062     Source: TRANSFERT SharePoint List Source [1]     Description: Microsoft.Samples.SqlServer.SSIS.SharePointUtility.SharePointUnhandledException: Unspecified SharePoint Error.  A possible reason might be you are trying to retrieve too many items at a time (Batch size) ---> System.ServiceModel.FaultException: Exception of type 'Microsoft.SharePoint.SoapServer.SoapServerException' was thrown.    Server stack trace:      at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannel.HandleReply(ProxyOperationRuntime operation, ProxyRpc& rpc)     at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannel.Call(String action, Boolean oneway, ProxyOperationRuntime operation, Object[] ins, Object[] outs, TimeSpan timeout)     at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannel.Call(String action, Boolean on...  Process Exit Code 1.  The step failed.

I dont use the same Account for package designing and SQL Agent Account, anyway, both of them are setup on my sharepoint website.

Can you help me ?

regards

Thomas

Oct 27, 2009 at 5:53 PM

Well ...i found my problem (after 4 hours spent on it !!) i put the SQL Agent account admin of SharePoint, but it seems that i need to declare this account to the SharePoint child List too

Sep 2, 2010 at 5:08 PM

So what you are saying is if someone makes the admin of the sharepoint the agent admin, or vice versa, it should work?