fixed SiteUrl, now problems with SiteListName

Nov 20, 2009 at 8:32 PM

I got past the previous error by putting in litterally for the SiteUrl value.

I'm trying a local reference to the SiteListName with "/Lists/Tasks/" and that produces an "Error at Data Flow Task[SharePoint List Source [1]: System.ServiceModel.ProtocolException: The content type tezt/html; charset=utf-8 of the response message does not match the content type of the binding (text/xml; charset=utf-8) etc...

hints gratefully accepted.


Nov 22, 2009 at 5:45 PM

I found the answer in a simple example of the siteurl and sitelist values in, and it was a very simple fix.