Not working in SQL SVR 2005 (WinSvr 2003)

Jan 7, 2010 at 3:27 PM

On one of our machines, I keep getting this message, whenever I try to drop the Sharepoint List Source or Sharepoint List Destination controls into my data flow:

TITLE: Microsoft Visual Studio
------------------------------

The component could not be added to the Data Flow task.
Please verify that this component is properly installed.

------------------------------
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:

The data flow object "Microsoft.Samples.SqlServer.SSIS.SharePointListAdapters.SharePointListSource, SharePointListAdapters, Version=1.2005.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=933a2c7edf82ac1f" is not installed correctly on this computer. (Microsoft.DataTransformationServices.Design)

For help, click: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink?ProdName=Microsoft%u00ae+Visual+Studio%u00ae+2005&ProdVer=8.0.50727.42&EvtSrc=Microsoft.DataTransformationServices.Design.SR&EvtID=PipelineObjectNotInstalled&LinkId=20476

I installed the SharePointListAdaptersSetupForSqlServer2005.msi package. I have .NET Framework 3.5SP1.

I've reinstalled .NET and the installer at least 3 times.

The installer dropped the files into C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\90\DTS\ and I have verified that the SharePointListAdapters.dll is in C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\90\DTS\PipelineComponents. I took a look at the GAC and can see that SharePointListAdapters is installed with ver 1.2005.0.0 and token 933a2c7edf82ac1f.

Funny thing is I tried this on another server running Windows Server 2003 and SQLSVR 2005 and it works fine. The test machine I'm running on (Windows 7) is working fine as well.

Anyone have any ideas?